Sunday 5 April 2015

Chucks on with Saint Laurent: a Sunday Shoe Story


Andy Warhol once said “Art is what you can get away with.” Props to Andy for hitting the nail on the head, but for a man who considered his life to be art it would have been more accurate to say “Life is what you can get away with.” Living life out loud is something that I’ve been slowly trying to live up to more in the last year, since I realized that I was letting a lot pass me by. Sure, there are still limits (mostly because I don’t want to end up in the hospital at 3am again), but what is life if I’m not living it. Whether this manifests itself into spending all weekend watching Game of Thrones, giving “the wrong” people second (or third) chances, or wearing something that might be just this side of the dress code at work may not be advisable according to some, but thus far I’m getting away with it so I must be doing something right! So here’s to you Mr. Warhol, and to living life like I know exactly what I’m doing. 





Divided by H&M faux fur vest; Makers jeans; Smart Set shirt; vintage studded belt; Betsey Johnson aviator sunglasses; Aldo Accessories leopard earrings; MMS mini-audiere; Converse Hightop Chuck Taylor Allstar "The Who" runners

No comments:

Post a Comment