Saturday 24 August 2013

Click Click: a Sunday Shoe Story


Sometimes I wish that I could click my heels together and things would magically work out. But clearly life isn't like that. I'm not Dorothy after all, and my shoes aren't covered in red glitter.

Deciding to make changes is one thing, but actually making the changes can take a bit more time than anticipated, so like the type-A control freak that I am I scheduled the time. One month exactly. The beginning of October will mark the third anniversary of my blog, so I figured that this would be as good a time as any to take a month off from posting to revamp the design of the website. Post content and scheduling won't change (I like those aspects), but I have lots of ideas that I can't wait to unveil.

Just think of this as a lengthy spa retreat, where the blog will emerge sparkling and super fabulous! See you all in a month!

* shoes by BCBGirls

No comments:

Post a Comment