Saturday 27 July 2013

Working Girl


 
So I’m two days late writing/posting this post…

Such is life right now! Being a working girl while trying to find a job for September is a lot of effort. Especially when I refuse to give up things like sleep, real food, and downtime.

Thankfully I’ve (mostly) streamlined my life, so I have time for all that stuff, plus all the things that I need to do to get another job. Like not burning out or snapping at the current boss, and putting in the time to keep track of and applying to the million upcoming jobs.

What I’ve been letting slide lately is my style. I plan out my outfits the night before, but when my energy is focused on writing and eating I don’t always have the energy to put together perfectly accessorized ensembles that take any kind of risks. But I’m getting kind of tired of jeans and shirts, and my brand new hat (isn’t it fabulous) is pretty inspiring, so this week I’m rededicating my life to taking style risks and being extra fabulous!
image from Tumblr

And that's why my lunch is peanutbutter chocolate chip cookies…


Le Chateau hat, THX Collection shirt, Moto jeans. 

No comments:

Post a Comment