Sunday 3 April 2011

Spring Time = Sandal Time

Okay ladies, Spring has officially sprung in Victoria, and it's time to bring out our summer shoe collection. We've had days that have been nice on and off through March, but the good weather doesn't tend to last long enough for us to warrant digging out our sandals. But I have a feeling that after today the good weather shall stay (and it better if I have anything to say about it)!

The pair of sandals that you see below were some of my last shoe purchases before I left Kamloops and came to Victoria for school. I say "some of my last shoe purchases" because when I got these beauties, I also got 3 other pairs of shoes at the same time. There was a good deal on at Payless, okay, so I was totally justified in binge purchasing!

Of all my sandals, these ones have been my go-to pair, since they are not only super comfy, but they can be worn with lots of different outfits. I've worn them with everything from short shorts, to dresses, and everything in between. Hopefully they last for a while yet, since I don't think I'm going to be able to find a pair that is quite so comfy, and still super stylish.


Notice my green pedicure ladies? Don't ever forget to paint your toenails (or at least make sure they aren't all gross and haggard) before wearing sandals. It's almost as bad as wearing a dress and forgetting to shave your legs!

No comments:

Post a Comment