Wednesday 24 August 2011

B is for Boy Bands

My very first set of cds were the first two Backstreet Boys albums, way back in grade school. I had no idea who these dancing, singing boys were, but thankfully my BFF Andria knew what was what and hooked me up. To this day I still have my original BSB albums, as well as all their other cds, and I still know all the words to every song. No, I am not ashamed to admit that BSB was a big part of my teen years, and who cares if I take it back a few years and reminisce. At least my past is filled with the Backstreet Boys, front yard dance parties, and lots and lots of fun with my girls!


Some new BSB, which has apparently gone full circle with the storyline. The boys aren't the monsters anymore, and are instead hunting the monsters in their midst! Or are they actually monsters themselves, but cleverly disguised?


Some classic BSB, complete with ridiculous horror story costumes.

No comments:

Post a Comment