Wednesday 3 August 2011

The (Fashion) Bible


Sometimes the stuff between the covers of Vogue is not to my taste, but I still consider it to be the most influential fashion tome in my magazine library. Unlike most of the other fashion magazines out there, Vogue actually has some artistry to their editorials, and it’s not just a catalogue of what’s in and what’s not. Obviously some issues are better than others (yay August, boo March), but I can generally find something that I adore.

As a way to combat basic fashion errors Vogue is a good place to start, so I urge anyone who is in doubt of the contents of their closets to go and pick up an issue of Vogue. You may not like everything in it, but I’m sure that you’ll find something that suits your tastes! Now is definitely the time to do it too, since the August issue is pretty good, and I bet that the September issue (hurry up and get here already!) is going to be even better!

photo from here

No comments:

Post a Comment