Friday 29 July 2011

Forget Summer...


… I’m getting geared up for Autumn already! I can’t wait to wear all of my long-sleeved shirts, gorgeous jackets, and of course furry vests! That’s right, we’re trending fur this Autumn. Furry vests, furry boots, furry everything! We’ll maybe not furry shorts… that would just be weird…





I caught a fish! And it was THIIIIIIIIIS big!


In other news: I picked up the August issue of Vogue, and it’s so fabulous I can’t even comprehend. The colours are gorgeous, the trends are fabulous (and pretty much everything that I already have from years past haha), and of course Sarah Jessica Parker on the cover to make it the best issue in a long time! I can’t wait til the September issue, since it’s usually the huge fall one, and if the August one is THIS GOOD, then how good is the September issue going to be! 

No comments:

Post a Comment