Saturday 2 July 2011

Maple Leaf Pride

Keeping with the Canadian theme of this week, I chose the brightest, most red red in my collection for the nail polish post. China Glaze “China Rouge” is the perfect red, and coming from someone who’s as obsessed with colour perfection as I am that’s a big compliment. I spent probably 15 minutes looking over all the reds in Sally’s before deciding on this red, and I was not disappointed. The formula was an easy two coater (as I expect from China Glaze polishes), and it matched the bottle colour really well once dry. No complaints about this polish, and it’ll definitely be one that I wear all the time, since it matches a whole bunch of my red clothes and purses, and is also very complimentary to the other colours that I tend towards (any tone of blue, blacks, and greys). Now I just have to find the perfect red lipstick!





No comments:

Post a Comment