Saturday 16 July 2011

A Hint of Magic

My plan for this week was going to be a proper Ravenclaw style manicure (silver and navy stripes and such), but I figured that Icing “Thriller” actually suited the Harry Potter theme really well. Yes, I know that this polish is named after Michael Jackson, but I don't really like him, so Harry Potter yes. 


It’s a nice opaque black packed with multicoloured mini-glitter that to me says subtly magical! It covered nicely in 2 coats, and dried pretty quickly, so no complaints there. It was a bit of a tricky polish to photograph though, since the glitter is so fine. My camera had some issues picking up the glitter, and in non-sunlight the polish just looks black, but I think I got some decent pictures with enough sparkles in them!



see how dark it goes sometimes?

a closeup to catch the glitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment