Sunday 30 October 2011

Vamp It Up!


The Great Pumpkin has almost arrived, so I hope you all have your costumes ready for however you’re celebrating! I don’t think I’ll end up doing anything spectacular tomorrow night (even though I have Tuesday off from school), because I’m not quite ready to be that social with my classmates yet. Sorry everyone, but drinking and partying is something I only do with my close friends because I have a very low threshold for getting annoyed, and I tend to be even more brutally honest, and I don’t think you’re ready for that yet. Chances are I’ll make myself a nice dinner, and curl up with either Interview with the Vampire on dvd or the Coraline audiobook, and have a quiet night in.

Michael Antonio "Otani" heels

ANYWAYS! I still have a pair of fabulous shoes to share with you all. I chose my most spectacularly vampy pair of shoes, since every time I see them they remind me of vampires. And Rocky Horror Picture Show (according to some), and bondage hookers (according to others). Obviously they’re dress up shoes, and the only time I’ve worn them in public was for a vampire dress up night with my Victoria friends in the middle of the summer. Yes, we’re random like that.


Two other points of (potential) interest: (one) my couch is finally arriving from Ikea on Tuesday, which means that pictures of my adorable apartment will be posted soon, and (two) the entire month of November is going to be along the lines of costumey dress up, just because I feel like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment