Thursday 6 October 2011

Wintertime Blues



Tuesday’s complaints are leeching into the rest of my week. The rain refuses to end, and when it does it starts to blow, and we all know that my hair hates the wind as much as it hates the rain. Well, maybe slightly less. Okay enough complaining!

The one benefit to wintertime is that we get to bring out our adorable winter coats. No, I don’t mean those ginormous puffy ones that make us look like snowmen (it’s just Canada people, not the Arctic circle). I mean the cute, fitted, bundle-up-warm felt/wool/whatever outerwear that are sooooo cute. I bought 3 winter coats over the summer (ridiculous I know), but technically I already shared them with you all in the Haul Post after that shopping trip. Needless to say, I’m super stoked to finally get to wear them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment