Sunday 20 November 2011

Versace Wishlist

When I went through my plethora of shoes I realized that I didn't have a single pair of shoes that resembled anything by Versace. Considering how strange and original most of the Versace shoes are this isn't surprising since it's hard to duplicate or simplify shoes that are so crazy. But I figured that I would have at least one pair that took some style hints from the designer brand. I researched and researched and researched, but nothing clicked with what I had in my collection. So I have a new goal: find a pair of Versace-esque shoes and buy them! In the meantime, I'm going to keep drooling over a few pairs that I found online and wish I could have from the brand.

image from here

image from here

image from here

image from here

No comments:

Post a Comment