Wednesday 11 May 2011

To Top it all Off


Today’s wishlist item is something that I wouldn’t normally want, since it doesn’t meet the criteria of my fashion style. First and foremost, it’s a hat, and I don’t wear hats. Secondly, I don’t actually like the nautical trend that much. But I’ve been dying to get my hands on a captain’s hat for quite some time now. I’m not going to tell you why I want it, since it’s part of something rather big I have planned for the future that’s a surprise. Well, not that big of a surprise (since those of you involved know already), but it’s something that I’ve had in the works for quite some time, and when it all comes together it’s going to be fabulous!


This example is a basic captain’s hat that I found from the Amazon.com website, and I would totally jump on board (ugh puns…) and buy one, except that their shipping costs to Canada are expensive, and the Canadian site doesn’t carry apparel of any sort! What the heck guys, we wear clothes and accessories in Canada too! If anyone sees one from a legitimate site in Canada, or actually finds one in store somewhere then please let me know! I’ve been told that an Adult Store would probably have hats, but I’m loath to go there since the hats are probably cheap and crappy looking, and I want a nice one! I’m kicking myself now for not getting one at Halloween, since I saw tonnes of them come through Value Village! Oh well, I’m sure my shopping karma will kick in and find me one eventually!

No comments:

Post a Comment